Paneer Bhurji its quick and easy to made and Paneer bhurji is a popular preparation loved by indians across the world. It is an easy, spicy dish that tastes great with bread, parathas and inspired by egg bhurji.
How To Make Paneer Bhurji : Preparation Time :- 10 min Serve for 2
- 200 gms Paneer
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Green Chillies
- Cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- curry leaves
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan, add the cumin seeds, chopped onions and the ginger garlic paste, curry leaves fry till brown and Add the chillies and tomatoes and fry till they are soft and pulpy.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and little water so that all the masalas are well combined.
- Add the paneer, coriander and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally
- Serve hot Paneer Bhurji with Chapati or Parathas 🙂