I hope you all are doing great! Yesterday i have gone through one article and in that article they guide you about after 30’s fashion its interesting one ,but fashion is not for indian women with age your way of life changes,your taste changes and your dressing style also changes. What was sexy and cool in your teens may not look goof on you in your 30’s. Thus you have to ready for trendy, sexy ,confident look. I was thinking about indian woman they have also need fashion tips in there 30s. these are the points, which I have collected from all over the article.
What to wear once you are in your 30’s:
- Structured jacket with Fitted Jeans : jacket are your best friends. Add to your wardrobe few chic pieces of structured blazers in different hues. Team it up with a great pair of jeans for the effortless look, while the smart add-ons further enhance the ensemble.
- Longs Cover up (Long shrugs ) : Complete your look with long versatile cover-ups like capes, duster coats etc. to add a dash of sophistication and trend in a single go. You can wear with short dress ,jeans etc.
- Flattering Jeans :Whatever you do please don’t buy jeans that fit you badly. You can get away with that in your teens but in your 30s it’s more important than ever. A well-fitting, figure flattering jeans is a must-have. Therefore to flaunt your figure you need to wear the pair that fits you best.
- High end blouse with Ankle Length Pants : you need to add high quality outfits in your 30’s wardrobe. A high-end blouse with ankle length pants and a good handbag will truly make you look elegant and stylish.
- Tops : Go in for a camisole top to show off your toned arms and play up your bust. They come in various colours, fabric and styles. Those who have a perfect figure can go in for body hugging cotton tops. In the Indian fashion world kurta’s are the in thing. It’s also the perfect style to hide tummy bulges and a large chest. Sleeveless, strappy tops are also the best bet for summer which comes in floral and other prints.
- Salwar kameez : For Indian women a good fit salwar kameez is must have for your wardrobe. salwar kameez is one of the most comfortable all weather outfits and comes in countless designs, materials, sizes and styles. It is very graceful and lends the wearer an aura of feminine charm.
- Kaftans : Outfits for women in their 30s include the kaftans too. No longer just a beach outfit, kaftans have become more functional and contemporary option for work and home. The most versatile aspect about kaftans is that it suits all body types.
- Accessories : Accessories are an important part of your wardrobe and the accessories that you wear reflect your personality. They add that extra something to your personality. Choosing the right accessory is as important as choosing your clothes. If your bag, shoes and jewellery are up to the minute, they will make a huge difference to your look. Shoes should be stylish but not at the cost of comfort. Go for platform-heeled shoes which are in vogue. While choosing handbags go in for a shape which is the opposite of your body type. Long strapped ones, short strapped ones or small stylish ones, whichever you buy, always choose the color carefully coz it should go with your outfit. Jewellery is either earthy – wood, beads, leather, or superglam. Choice is yours.
- Lace or Lightweight Tops with Palazzo Pants : Clothes for women in their 30s need not have to be boring. These incredibly comfortable and lightweight palazzo pants are trending back this season. They look extremely fresh and chic when styled fashionably with lace or lightweight tops.
What not to wear once you are in your 30’s
- Mini skirt and shorts
- Low rise jeans: As we ladies mature, our bodies too. Put low-rise jeans away and go for a pair of well-fitted high waist jeans.
- Off-shoulder: Refrain from off-shoulder, unless you are exceptionally confident about carrying it with elegance.
- Graphic tees: Keep away from graphic tees, especially those with funky cartoon prints on it.
- Overalls: It’s better to wear something age appropriate. Just say no to overalls. Period!
I hope you all like my blog and drop your comments 🙂