Baby corn fry is a tasty kids friendly snacks recipe. I prepare this baby corn fry specially for my daughter and she loves this a lot. I do not make it spicy because my daughter is too young to eat spicy food. I usually serve this with tomato sauce.
PREP TIME : 11-15 MIN COOKING TIME : 15 MIN SERVES : 2
- Baby corn – 7
- Maida/ all purpose flour – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Rice flour – 1 tbsp (optional)
- Red chilli Powder – 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic Paste – 1/2 tbsp
- Fennel seeds – 1/3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds / Jerra powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Curd – 1/2 tbsp (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil For deep frying
BABY CORN FRY RECIPE EXPLAINED WITH STEP BY STEP PICTURES :
- Wash the baby corns and cut it into two parts making it half.
2. further in a bowl, take Maida, corn flour, rice flour, fennel seeds, coriander powder, cumin seeds powder (jerra powder), chilli powder, Ginger garlic paste, curd, salt to taste.
3. Add in a very little water. Mix well and make sure that the baby corns are coated well. don’t make the batter thin.
4. Deep fry in hot oil stirring occasionally till the baby corn turns golden and crisp.
5. Serve these hot and crispy fried baby corns with tomato ketchup.